This company has no products or services displayed on cars21.com.
The main objective of ELEVTRA is to develop a comprehensive, international and standardised training programme on the maintenance and repair of Electric Vehicles (EV) and charging stations (CS). The project addresses a number of challenges that are crucial for the development of the electro-mobility technologies. Main objectives of ELEVTRA are:
- To create a professional profile specialised in electric mobility, battery recharge stations and related maintenance engineering according to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
- To generate training tools, methodology and training materials following the European Quality Assurance Reference Framework for Vocational Education and Training (EQAVET).
- To develop, test and validate training materials, in accordance with ECVET criteria, for the development of competencies related to the new professional profile including demo materials
- To develop an integrated and multilingual e-learning platform for trainees and students containing multi-lingual training materials. The training modules will be designed specifically to help learners to adapt and further develop the acquired knowledge, skills and competences.
- To create a European Electro-mobility Cluster, an on-line platform of relevant key actors in order to boots interaction amongst stakeholders in the field of electro-mobility.
Elevtra has 6 articles in our system.
Elevtra has 3 members in our system.
This company has not uploaded brochures yet.
This company has no multimedia galleries yet.
This company has not uploaded any papers on cars21.com yet.