7th Global EV Battery Tech Cost Reduction Initiative 2013
The 7th Global EV Battery Tech Cost Reduction Initiative - 15% OFF For Readers of Cars21
Now in it's 7th edition, the EV Battery Tech: Global Cost Reduction Initiative remains a key bi-annual meeting, bringing together real world experience and the latest innovations for identifying realistic cost reduction strategies for improving energy density, range and life of electric vehicle batteries.
Incorporating developments in thermal management, battery life cycles, pack size reduction, integration, fast charging, materials, cell chemistries, battery management systems as well as hard data on customer use and experience to provide you with a detail-orientated two day agenda.
Key questions being addressed include:
- What are the latest technological breakthroughs impacting energy density, range and life, and how can we capitalise on these advancements at a reasonable cost?
- What are the real requirements of EV customers, and how can cost reduction strategies be employed in light of these customer usage profiles?
- What are the supplier roadmaps, and how can these optimise OEM production strategies?
- What is the potential for investment return from secondary use?
- What is the latest progress with battery standardisation and when can OEMs expect to benefit from progress in this area?
As a valued reader of Cars21, you can register for this event with a 15% discount.* Quote 'EVB CARS21' to receive your discount.
*Terms and conditions apply. Discount valid for new registrations only, not existing bookings.
No cars21.com members have indicated yet that they are attending this event.
No galleries have been added to this event yet.
No comments yet