- Administration and coordination of the association’s activities
- Information and knowledge management
- Organisation and preparation of international conferences, in particular EETs (explain) and EVSs (explain)
- Research projects – especially on European level - and initiatives, in the field of sustainable mobility
- Reporting regularly to the Bureau, the Board and the General Assembly of AVERE
How to apply
The deadline for the submission is 20 February, 2010. Start date would be as soon as possible. Applicants should send a CV and a cover letter to AVERE President Robert Stussi [email@example.com].
AVERE – founded in 1978 - is a European network comprised of members including Users, NGO’s, Associations, Interest groups, Public Bodies, Research & Development entities, Vehicle and Equipment Manufacturers, Electricity Utilities. Its main objective is promoting the use of Battery, Hybrid and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles - individually and in fleets and for priority uses – in order to achieve greener mobility for cities and countries.
The main activities to achieve these objectives are related to dissemination, networking, monitoring, participation in European and multilateral projects. Other activities include establishing improved communications channels for the electric drive industry’s and R&D bodies’ with policy makers but also conducting research and development projects. projects.